Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm Back

Wow. What a bender. I just finally sobered up after Election Day, and it's fucking May.

Anyways, I've got to get back to blogging. The need to consolidate my online presence has grown until it's now larger than Rush Limbaugh's ass. Well, ok not that astronomically big, but ALMOST.

This blog is a semi-disguise for me. I frequent all the big blogs out there, but as increasingly I'm finding that I don't really need to stop by all the old spots since so much content just ends up being cross posted and overloaded. Why comment and diary in 10 places about the same things, when I can just do it here.

So, if you notice a particularly snarky and (usually) beloved participant, commenter, or diarist disappear, that just MIGHT have been me.

Consequently, I'm going to tone down the goofiness a bit. Ditto for the profanity, although not too fucking much, obviously. I'm not the rude pundit for fucks' sake.

I'm going to try to srs bsns the blog up a bit and see what I can do about getting some original thought & commentary going, and perhaps even a bit of reporting.

I also need to see about actually getting some readers. That would help. (Hi, mom!) Hopefully the content thing will help with that.

Well, adieu mon amis.

Be prepared to experience thought so sharp and inciteful, it can cut even a Dick Armey down to size in 0.72 seconds.

No comments: